The Republic of Heaven

Wands! - Because I'm nerdy.

Advertise your websites here - not on the regular boards!

Wands! - Because I'm nerdy.

Postby heatheradair » Sat May 10, 2008 3:07 pm

http://heatheradair.etsy.com

Come take a look at my magic wands, y'all :)
lexically.etsy.com

"Here's a golden Rule to begin with. Write legibly. The average temper of the human race would be perceptibly sweetened, if everybody obeyed this rule! A great deal of the bad writing in the world comes simply from writing too quickly. Of course you reply, 'I do it to save time.' A very good object, no doubt: but what right have you to do it at your friend's expense? Isn't his time as valuable as yours?" -Lewis Carroll
heatheradair
Text Twist Ninja

Re: Wands! - Because I'm nerdy.

Postby jasman71 » Sat May 10, 2008 9:38 pm

Lovely work Heather. If you do one for casting the Lurve spell I'll be in touch soon! :lol:
I'm not fat, I'm just in widescreen...
jasman71
Armoured Bear

Postby Blossom » Sun May 11, 2008 7:41 pm

OOoo, these are cool. I wants one. But they're made from paper? How do you do that?
Blossom
Brigade Leader

Postby heatheradair » Mon May 12, 2008 1:21 pm

I used the tutorial from dadcando.com as a starting point and then built on that :) They don't feel like they're made from paper!
lexically.etsy.com

"Here's a golden Rule to begin with. Write legibly. The average temper of the human race would be perceptibly sweetened, if everybody obeyed this rule! A great deal of the bad writing in the world comes simply from writing too quickly. Of course you reply, 'I do it to save time.' A very good object, no doubt: but what right have you to do it at your friend's expense? Isn't his time as valuable as yours?" -Lewis Carroll
heatheradair
Text Twist Ninja

Postby Peter » Tue May 13, 2008 11:12 am

USE OF WANDS

All of us at Wands By Heather â„¢ want you to enjoy your new wand. We cannot, however, be responsible for any adverse outcome of wand usage; including but not limited to involuntary invisibility, projection into hostile universes or the vomiting of slugs.

Be a good witch or wizard - cast responsibly!
Peter
Not an endangered species

Postby heatheradair » Tue May 13, 2008 4:23 pm

Peter wrote:USE OF WANDS

All of us at Wands By Heather â„¢ want you to enjoy your new wand. We cannot, however, be responsible for any adverse outcome of wand usage; including but not limited to involuntary invisibility, projection into hostile universes or the vomiting of slugs.

Be a good witch or wizard - cast responsibly!

i like you :)
lexically.etsy.com

heatheradair
Text Twist Ninja

Return to “%s” Advertise Your Sites