The Republic of Heaven

Hello

New members: please feel free to introduce yourselves here. Older members: feel free to make random greetings

Hello

Postby tellthemstories » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Just to say hello, came on here hoping the HDM discussion would be more active than on cittagazze but it looks like ill have to wait for TBOD to come out before that happens, might post some fanfics aswell, hoping to see some people around :D
What does it take to make us real?
tellthemstories
Grazer

Re: Hello

Postby Peter » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:04 pm

Greetings! Have a look around!

You say you have fic. Feel free to post it in The Artroom.
Peter
Not an endangered species

Postby Jaya » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Hello, welcome! Please do look around; there's lots of interesting threads around :) Feel free to find our TBOD threads, and speculate!
"To him whose elastic and vigorous thought keeps pace with the sun, the day is a perpetual morning."
-Henry David Thoreau

ImageImageImageImageImage
Jaya
Je ne suis pas une sraffie.

Postby cjp » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Hey TTS, welcome to the forum! There still seem to be a steady stream of newbies signing up, myself included, and there are plenty of threads scattered across the boards that will probably be of interest.

I'm aware there's some rule against reviving old threads, which seems a little odd to me? Anyway, at some point I'll get around to posting my thoughts on both LO and OUATITN, which I recently read for the first time. Have you read those yourself?
cjp
Grazer

Postby Jaya » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:15 pm

The rule about reviving old threads is just to not do so *pointlessly*. If you feel you have something new to add to the discussion, or want to detail your own opinions, it's fine to post in them :)
"To him whose elastic and vigorous thought keeps pace with the sun, the day is a perpetual morning."
-Henry David Thoreau

ImageImageImageImageImage
Jaya
Je ne suis pas une sraffie.

Return to “%s” Newbie Welcome Board