The Republic of Heaven

Love

Questions about Anything Non-HDM

Postby KittyKat » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:04 pm

Angel to follow wrote:That is really mean. Don't inflict your loneliness on us please.

thank you. :)
and OMG!!!! something really cool happened because i made myself stand out, so thankyou!
..in your face window :P :)
Jellybaby?

Now I'm through my hyperactive kid stage, and into moody teenager stage of evolution. ~*iguana*~ off!

The topic or post you requested does not exist

I can't get the piccie in, but I am Post Whore Sraffie '07.
Honest.

If you see a leaf blow past you in the wind...
it's the metaphor for my sanity and I lost it again. Please call 0800 - 555 - 666 to claim your 10p reward.
KittyKat
Angel

Location: Where troubles melt like lemon drops (that's where you'll find me on weekends)

Postby Angel to follow » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:21 pm

What happened? Did it work? Oooh I want to know!!!!!
Lauren-Jane

I have a great mind to believe in Christianity for the mere pleasure of fancying I may be damned.
George Gordon
Angel to follow
Queen of Wonderland

Postby KittyKat » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:24 pm

well actually, :oops: he's still going out with that girl, and window will completely mock me if i post the small thing here...howza bout i just PM you..? :mrgreen:
Jellybaby?

Now I'm through my hyperactive kid stage, and into moody teenager stage of evolution. ~*iguana*~ off!

Honest.

it's the metaphor for my sanity and I lost it again. Please call 0800 - 555 - 666 to claim your 10p reward.
KittyKat
Angel

Location: Where troubles melt like lemon drops (that's where you'll find me on weekends)

Postby Angel to follow » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:31 pm

Window won't say anything else negative dear.
Lauren-Jane

I have a great mind to believe in Christianity for the mere pleasure of fancying I may be damned.
George Gordon
Angel to follow
Queen of Wonderland

Postby KittyKat » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:36 pm

um, actually he will...so...actually so will you...and everyone...and...
*sinks into the floor* i have no self belief...
why do i have to be younger than everyone here though, hm?
no, Surge is younger than me...
Jellybaby?

Honest.

KittyKat
Angel

Postby Window » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:32 pm

KittyKat wrote:
Angel to follow wrote:That is really mean. Don't inflict your loneliness on us please.

thank you. :)
and OMG!!!! something really cool happened because i made myself stand out, so thankyou!
..in your face window :P :)

I stand out a lot gremany winter -3 shorts and t-shirt not cold at all.
Today 35/90+(and this is the hottest day of the year so far) jumper and trouses sitting in the sun all day no drinks of water didnt sweat at all.

I leave my mark by doing random things people thing im wierd and i take that as a complement because im not wierd im mad :twisted: and repented head indrueys and hitting my self over the head with anything including oil drums dont help at all but i still do it and im still smart.
Window
Gyptian

Postby Tomsy » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:37 pm

Please try not to post such entirely irrelevant posts, Window. We're all very impressed by your will to hit yourself over the head and your immense intellect, but here is not the place to discuss such things.
When in doubt, castle.

Image Image Image
Tomsy
Ain't no passing craze

Postby David F » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:00 am

KittyKat wrote:what happens if you think your in love with somebody, they're involved with someone, one of their best friends likes them, too, and they have a long list of admirers and you are somewhere in that list? just wondering
:shifty: ahem, :mrgreen:

You stare at them just a little too intensely. You have wistful daydreams. You want to hit yourself every time you look in the mirror, or think back to some of the god awful nervous jokes you made. When listening to them, you slip from genuinely concentrating to wondering if you look like you're genuinely concentrating, which you were and did, only now you're too busy trying too look like you're concentrating to actually concentrate, and you catch the joke just a little too late to laugh at the right time and end up looking weird. Then you go home, put some Tindersticks or Jack on, and have a good cry whilst torturing yourself imagining the fun and frolics they're having with their latest beau.

Something like that, anyway.
David F
Witch

Location: Although many of us live in our own personal Wales, I also live in the very real geographic Wales.

Postby Angel to follow » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:42 am

Awww is someone in love I wonder?
Lauren-Jane

George Gordon
Angel to follow
Queen of Wonderland

Postby David F » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:29 pm

God no. I'm married.
David F
Witch

Location: Although many of us live in our own personal Wales, I also live in the very real geographic Wales.

Postby KittyKat » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:02 pm

*snorts with laughter*
heeheeehee...
:( i'm slightly unhappy-ish...though....
ESOSL
Jellybaby?

Honest.

KittyKat
Angel

Return to “%s” Anything Goes - Questions and Polls