The Republic of Heaven

Worst TV Show...ever

Questions about Anything Non-HDM

Postby Crazy Bear Mc.Gubbins » Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:16 pm

donkey_booter wrote:
My one time watching wrestling, one of the wrestlers was an overweight man wearing a thong. I was traumatized.

HMmmmmmmm.......Rikishi Phatu? Did he use his arse as a deadly weapon lots?

That he did...and then he was fired for being overweight even though that was his 'gimmick'. She's a fickle mistress is that business called show. Mainstream American wrestling is priceless simply because it's probbaly the closest thing they have to pantomime over there. Once you get over the fact that nobody actually cares that it's hilariously staged it's actually hugely enjoyable. To my mind, at least :shifty: It starts to deteriorate the minute you try and justify it as anything above a bunch of big blokes in tights slapping each other about...whoever figured Americans would buy into something like that was clearly a genius xD
Andrew Marr is one of many public figures somewhat bizarrely alleged by conspiracy theorist David Icke to be a shape-shifting reptilian.

-Wikipedia ftw.
Crazy Bear Mc.Gubbins
Witch

Postby Tomsy » Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:43 am

Crazy Bear Mc.Gubbins wrote:whoever figured Americans would buy into something like that was clearly a genius xD

But everyone knows that Japanese wrestling is superior. Actually no, it's just sicker.
When in doubt, castle.

Image Image Image
Tomsy
Ain't no passing craze

Return to “%s” Anything Goes - Questions and Polls