50%
Black
23%
Ginger
12%

Total votes : 113

Re: Best Hair Colour

Postby Trystobefunny » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:26 pm

Blah blah blah...fine if it’s that big of a deal then ill just contribute to a boring thread and just say "black". I really wasn’t trying to insult anyone...but if everyone takes things so personal then fine. Sorry if I offended people. It really wasn’t my plan to come in here and start pissing everyone off. I just thought this was a place were you could go and share your personal opinion/life/experiences with people that have a common interest. I don’t believe I ever said anything on here TO ANYONE things like "I don’t know what I hate more about you this or this" and such. Yeah I may not agree with things that people post on here...but ether I don’t respond or I share my point of view. I thought that was the whole idea of this site. Guess I missed the ball on that one.
Image + Image + Image = Image
There are many worlds beyond our own. Make a difference in yours.
Trystobefunny
Gallivespian Spy

Yahoo Messenger: Trystobefunny
AOL: trystobefunny

Postby zemarl » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:52 pm

don't dish it out if you can't take it.

wtf is this best hair colour thread... never heard of such a shallow thing in my life. :P oh wait i have, the sraf awards *excuses self* carry on.
i wear purple for my daddy
zemarl
I ATE'NT DEAD

Location: the library of unseen university (dimension unknown)

Postby Mockingbird » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:42 pm

To be fair, trys, I do think that you get attacked very quickly around here. And while you rather invite it all, I honestly don't think you mean to, so maybe you should just...think about whether what you want to say could be deemed offensive, and if you think it could be, then maybe not post it?

But come on, Heather, don't deny that you're a dumb blond. When you play Scrabulous with Leif, who apparently denies having a uterus, you only beat him like, what, 98 out of a 100 times?

On young men, I prefer slightly wavy, dark brown or black hair. :)
Mockingbird
A Walking Blade

AOL: distantdeeps

Postby Bellerophon » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:33 pm

Mockingbird wrote:On young men, I prefer slightly wavy, dark brown or black hair. :)

*Bellerophon runs to the salon to get a jheri curl* :P
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."
Bellerophon
Witch

Postby jasman71 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:46 pm

Years ago here there was an advertising campaign on the tv for a make of cream cheese (that may possibly have the same name as a Tom Hanks movie 8) ). It had two female leads, a (as portrayed) brainy, calm, collected brunette, and a real dizzy blonde who said the most ridiculous things. I later saw this actress, Sara Crowe (seen 4 weddings and a funeral? She's the first wedding, where they have the crazy rings) beat Joan Collins at an award ceremony for best actress.
It's fairly obvious that the Media is to blame for this categorization. It fits in with their ideas of persona v appearance, and any preconceptions or assumptions that their readers/ viewers have. You know, more publicity = more sales with pictures of the latest Barbie-esque girl seen out on the town flashing her underwear - if any - to an ever eager market.

I also heard on the radio this week that there is a game out now called bimbo something or other, aimed at 8 to 16 year old girls, where your computer character is encouraged to lose weight, dye your hair and have plastic surgery. Sorry I don't remember the actual name, but somebody out there may also have heard of it.
I've already said my opinions on hair colour in an earlier post, so I don't want to repeat myself, but I thought this may be relevant :)
I'm not fat, I'm just in widescreen...
jasman71
Armoured Bear

Postby Leif » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:23 am

Mockingbird wrote: When you play Scrabulous with Leif, who apparently denies having a uterus, you only beat him like, what, 98 out of a 100 times?

Hey!

Wait... let me think about this for a moment.

Okay. Are you saying that I'm a worthy opponent and only someone really smart could possible defeat me? Well thank you, Di. Thank you very much.

My hair a weird red-brown-blonde deal and my eyebrows are black. Naturally. The rest of my facial hair is a festive mix of both colors.
Leif
Doesn't have a uterus

Postby Mockingbird » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:37 pm

Leif wrote:
Mockingbird wrote: When you play Scrabulous with Leif, who apparently denies having a uterus, you only beat him like, what, 98 out of a 100 times?

Hey!

Wait... let me think about this for a moment.

Okay. Are you saying that I'm a worthy opponent and only someone really smart could possible defeat me? Well thank you, Di. Thank you very much.

Actually, Sunshine, that is exactly what I'm saying. :D
Mockingbird
A Walking Blade

AOL: distantdeeps

Postby Blossom » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:40 am

Qu Klaani didn't edit my post. I am ginger. He does not lie :(
Blossom
Brigade Leader

Postby Qu Klaani » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:17 am

Ok, Ill stop abusing my power now....maybe

Also, I poop in my pants.
Qu Klaani
Idi Admin

Postby Diolmhain » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:58 pm

Darragh wrote:
Trystobefunny wrote:I don’t know what is about people and not understanding that IT’S AN OPINION. Yeah I know it’s not true that all blonds are the same...DUH! I was just saying in my experience they SEEM almost exactly the same. I won’t go into detail because again I know that they are all not the same and calling me an Ass is just proving one of my points "most blonds think just because you are talking about something they relate to, they take it as an immediate insult." So just calm down. The thread is called “what is the best hair color?” it would be stupid to just say “blond” or “brown” I was just explaining WHY I care for the hair color I do.

Whooeeee! I don't know what I like about you more...your stupidly sized sig, your stupidly sized ego or your stupidly sized victim complex. It's hard to pick. Whatever I choose it will be an OPINION.

Have I ever told you I love you Darragh? :P

Brunette's are completely and utterly the bestest thing ever...
I have a browny blond (i like to call it gold cause it makes me sound exotic) mop... which i am hoping to dye blue at some point during the summer.
totally totally totally
Diolmhain
also available in blue

Postby Blossom » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:00 pm

Mucking about on photoshop changing my totally not ginger hair colour, and now I know that purple is the best colour ever. I want it!

Blossom
Brigade Leader

Postby Angel to follow » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:36 pm

There's a girl in my class who has hair exactly that colour and it looks awesome.
Lauren-Jane

I have a great mind to believe in Christianity for the mere pleasure of fancying I may be damned.
George Gordon
Angel to follow
Queen of Wonderland

Postby LadyHawke » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:15 am

My hair is red-goin-grey (naturally), but I died it green once (streaks, really). It was so funny, cuz I had to go for surgery for something, and they gave me this soap stuff to wash with that morning. When the nurse asked me if I washed with the soap that morning, I said 'Yeah, and LOOK what it did to my hair!' She looked so horrified I had to quickly assure her it was a joke, I had deliberately dyed my hair green...... :lol:

I used Kool Aid, food coloring wouldn't stay.......
_./'\._¸¸.•¤**¤•.¸.•¤**¤**'
*•. . •*** LadyHawke **`
/.•*•.\ ¸..•¤**¤•., .•¤**¤•*

If you're goin thru hell, the LAST thing you wanna do is stop.....

ImageMy daemon, Ayden.
LadyHawke
Armoured Bear

Postby Stelmaria7 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Hey my hairs natually red. :) Its sort of curly/ wavie with layers (because if i dont layer it it goes every where) I want strait hair because it wound't be such a hasle. my friend has natually curly hair. she has the curlyiest hair of anyone in my school. :)
Stelmaria7
Gallivespian Spy

Location: sitting at the computer, staring into it's endless depths and reminissing about what could have been

Postby Angel to follow » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:02 pm

My hair is blonde with a dark brown bit going down the side and across my fringe. I'm trying to grow it out but its taking ages.
Lauren-Jane

I have a great mind to believe in Christianity for the mere pleasure of fancying I may be damned.
George Gordon
Angel to follow
Queen of Wonderland

Postby Serenula » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Dirty blond. In florescent light it's greyish brown and in the sunlight it's blond. In certain lights my sister says that it has bluish highlights though. :o
I want to dye it black or something though, but I'm afraid that it'd look weird.
Serenula
Zalif

Postby Angel to follow » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:24 pm

I think you'll be alright because your colour is somewhat middle of the road. You'll probably suit both dark and light. I'm naturally that dirty blonde/mousy colour and different colours always look fine on me.
Lauren-Jane

George Gordon
Angel to follow
Queen of Wonderland

Postby shady » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:04 pm

I can see that Brunettes lead,with me amongst them. :wink:
Some Will Fall but i Rise Thug Or Die
Makin Choices that Determine my Future Under the Sky
shady
Gallivespian Spy

Website: http://www.TheHateUGiveLittleInfantsFucksEveryone.com

Return to “%s” Anything Goes - Questions and Polls