The Republic of Heaven

Banjo-Kazooie?

Discuss Video games and other technology

Re: Banjo-Kazooie?

Postby kezmondo » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:01 pm

Darragh wrote:
kezmondo wrote:
Darragh wrote:It should be revealed at GDC 2008 in a few days. :)

Aw, it doesnt look like it was :(

Indeed it wasn't. Looks like an E3 announcement then which most likely means a 2009 release sadly.

Damn, back to the playingit on the n64 then :D
Hush, the babies are sleeping, the farmers, the fishers, the tradesmen and pensioners, cobbler, schoolteacher, postman and publican, the undertaker and the fancy woman, drunkard, dressmaker, preacher, policeman, the webfoot cocklewomen and the tidy wives. Young girls lie bedded soft or glide in their dreams, with rings and trousseaux, bridesmaided by glowworms down the aisles of the organplaying wood.

::Under Milk Wood by Dylan Thomas::
kezmondo
Gallivespian Spy

Postby kezmondo » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:16 am

I was just on xbox360fanboy.com and found this website http://banjo-kazooie.com/ which has a teaser for the upcoming game :D

EDIT: Sorry for Double Posting.
Hush, the babies are sleeping, the farmers, the fishers, the tradesmen and pensioners, cobbler, schoolteacher, postman and publican, the undertaker and the fancy woman, drunkard, dressmaker, preacher, policeman, the webfoot cocklewomen and the tidy wives. Young girls lie bedded soft or glide in their dreams, with rings and trousseaux, bridesmaided by glowworms down the aisles of the organplaying wood.

kezmondo
Gallivespian Spy

Postby kezmondo » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:02 pm

(Does this count as a triple post?) Just downloaded and played the Nuts And Bolts Demo. I'm sad to say it's one of the worst games I have ever played. They took everything that was good about Banjo Kazooie and Tooie and ruined it. However, to soften the blow, Rare have announced they will be releasing the original games on the Xbox Live Arcade. Lets just hope they don't bugger the controls up.

kezmondo
Gallivespian Spy

Postby Darragh » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:59 pm

It's not a platformer. That much is clear. It is not in the same genre as previous games. I'm thinking i'll be waiting until after Christmas to get it preowned.
Darragh
Entirely Adequate

Postby kezmondo » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:03 am

Yeah, the likes of Fallout 3, Mirrors Edge, and World Tour amongst others look alot more fun than Banjo Kazooie: Nuts And Bolts does, however loyal I am to the series. I'll wait til the reviews come rolling in.

kezmondo
Gallivespian Spy

Postby Darragh » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:15 am

IGN: 8.3
TXB: 7.4
IGN UK: 6.5
1up: A-
Eurogamer: 7/10

Marmite.
Darragh
Entirely Adequate

Postby kezmondo » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:22 am

Yeah, that about sums it up.

kezmondo
Gallivespian Spy

Return to “%s” Ganondorf's Tower