The Republic of Heaven

Tenth Anniversary now available on Kindle

A place for all you creative sraffies to post your stories, songs, poems, and photos

Tenth Anniversary now available on Kindle

Postby Peter » Tue May 10, 2011 3:19 pm

41P3Db7fFbL._SS500_.jpg

Tenth Anniversary

For those of you who just have to be first, this Ceres Wunderkind story is available for download on Amazon Kindle. Don't forget that you can read Kindle books even if you don't have a Kindle - there are free reader apps for most portable and laptop/desktop platforms.

I had intended this to be a free download, but Amazon won't let me do that. Yes - there are free books on Amazon, but they're either out-of-copyright or the publisher has negotiated a deal with Amazon to cover download and storage costs. I'm too small a fish to do that.

So I'm afraid it's a 99 cent book. I think that's poor value for a 3500 word story when there are plenty of much longer books available at the same price, but what can I do? Do feel free to write to Amazon and complain :twisted:

In the meantime, the story will be going live on the RoH, fanfiction.net and my LJ in less than a week's time. There you go - I just osborned myself...
Peter
Not an endangered species

Re: Coming Soon

Postby zemarl » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:08 am

ooer! i will most certainly be there! (assuming that's what you mean by rsvp)

Last bumped by Peter on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:08 am.
i wear purple for my daddy
zemarl
I ATE'NT DEAD

Location: the library of unseen university (dimension unknown)

Return to “%s” The Artroom