The Republic of Heaven

Random News Of Alexland Thread

For debate and discussion of news and current events and other important issues

Random News Of Alexland Thread

Postby AlexSP » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:03 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/world_news_america/8601207.stm

that surprised me a lot, because all i see of kids nowadays is potty mouthed little girls dressed like hookers and the guys all gangsta wannabes. and you read in the paper all the time that like, all 8 year olds drink and smoke regularly (exaggerated for effect). so i dunno who the hell is taking those tests ... but it's interesting anyway.
There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all
AlexSP
Invincible Starlight

AOL: ARosecatcher

Re: Random News Of Alexland Thread

Postby AlexSP » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:41 am

There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all
AlexSP
Invincible Starlight

AOL: ARosecatcher

Re: Random News Of Alexland Thread

Postby Peter » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:33 am

Dunno why Sweden is so high up the list. I've seen the most appalling crimes committed there.
Peter
Not an endangered species

Return to “%s” The Credibility Gap