The Republic of Heaven

The Grumpy Old Sraffie Thread

Discuss (almost) absolutely anything here

Re: The Grumpy Old Sraffie Thread

Postby Philharmonic » Fri May 29, 2009 8:33 pm

as i said, probably not -.-

if thats the case ill stay. to be honest i dont want to grow old, end up in a wheelchair, going senile, getting white hairs, wrinkles, blah, blah, blah.

and i realy dont want to end up in a home

Stardate 53476.8. Captain's log. Still won't flush. I'll try again later.
Philharmonic
Angel

Location: Some small corner of a foreign field that is forever England

Postby jasman71 » Fri May 29, 2009 10:11 pm

Philharmonic wrote:as i said, probably not -.-

if thats the case ill stay. to be honest i dont want to grow old, end up in a wheelchair, going senile, getting white hairs, wrinkles, blah, blah, blah.

yeah..and potential offspring rubbing their mitts and wondering what you're gonna leave them when you finally snuff it!

Ok, non-music related, but what is it with tourists and their new 4x4's? I live pretty much miles from anywhere, at least anywhere pronounceable, and this last week has been a half term for the kids, so of course with the first sign of the Sun, all the grockels head west, and block up my roads..so, when I am approaching them in 15 tonnes of machinery, why is it that they all seem very shy about getting their brand new off-roaders onto the grass verges to allow me past: God forbid they get em dirty! Must be shiny for when they get back to London..

Oh, and no-one needs to add one now about tractors blocking up the roads - even though we can now go 30mph in them and have more electronics than a computer store, we still have jobs to do folks :)
I'm not fat, I'm just in widescreen...
jasman71
Armoured Bear

Postby LadyHawke » Fri May 29, 2009 11:22 pm

Philharmonic wrote:as i said, probably not -.-

Well, it beats the alternative..... (six foot under.) You either grow old or you're dead. And I have no intention of growin old gracefully anyhow. I've managed to avoid growin up for years.... :P

Jasman, I heer ya about the offroaders. We are jeep people, and our jeeps are muddy and scratched and even - (gasp) DENTED. But they been offroad, you can sure tell. (Specially when there is a tree branch still draggin from the grill....) I get disgusted with jeeps and trucks with the brush guards and upper rows of lights that are immaculate and perfect, like they just came off the showroom floor. But I can't say the younger generation don't get it, my stepson had no qualms about his jeep lookin like a JEEP!!
Attachments
taz jeep2.jpg
taz jeep2.jpg (4.54 KiB) Viewed 1036 times
taz jeep1.jpg
My stepson's jeep,
taz jeep1.jpg (3.78 KiB) Viewed 1037 times
_./'\._¸¸.•¤**¤•.¸.•¤**¤**'
*•. . •*** LadyHawke **`
/.•*•.\ ¸..•¤**¤•., .•¤**¤•*

If you're goin thru hell, the LAST thing you wanna do is stop.....

ImageMy daemon, Ayden.
LadyHawke
Armoured Bear

Postby Peter » Sat May 30, 2009 7:35 am

There's something very liberating about driving a vehicle that scares off all the other vehicles. I love driving white rental vans - they're so absolutely totally ~*iguana*~. A copy of the Sun on the dashboard, Virgin FM on the radio and I'm free!
Peter
Not an endangered species

Postby Philharmonic » Sat May 30, 2009 9:31 am

LadyHawke wrote:I've managed to avoid growin up for years.... :P

thats the way! stay young as long as possible - if not physically, then mentally :D this generatrion rulz and everyones a part of it!

i hear you on that, about off roaders scaring the hell out of you. Ive been in a car before (passenger side for obvious reaqsons :( ) with a hummer h2 behind, and the first thing i thought when i saw it was that we were being tailed by one of the three character organizations (FBI CIA MI5 MI6 and so forth). honestly, nothing wrong with offroaders but the chassis - too scary.

although not as scary as the front of a fiat multipla.

Stardate 53476.8. Captain's log. Still won't flush. I'll try again later.
Philharmonic
Angel

Location: Some small corner of a foreign field that is forever England

Postby jasman71 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:45 am

Where the *fridgemagnets* has my avatar gone? :)
I'm not fat, I'm just in widescreen...
jasman71
Armoured Bear

Postby zemarl » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:35 pm

gorram peacock women with their outrageously strong perfume talkin' right in my face... stay a deep breath away from me at all times!
i wear purple for my daddy
zemarl
I ATE'NT DEAD

Location: the library of unseen university (dimension unknown)

Return to “%s” Anything Goes Forum - General